Website Competitive pay and benefits!
Date Posted: 4/6/2023
Location: Fairbanks or Palmer, AK, or Remote
Closing Date: Open until filled
Date Available: Immediately
Information Insights is seeking a Consultant to join our growing team. The successful Consultant with Information Insights brings excellent project management and team leadership skills, curiosity and a growth orientation, exceptional verbal and written communication, and a commitment to help grow our firm’s 26 years of excellence in client services across Alaska. The Consultant will join a highly-collaborative work environment with opportunities to lead on existing projects, and manage new projects in areas of professional interest and skill. Information Insights offers a flexible and supportive work environment with opportunities for professional advancement.
Who We Are
Information Insights is a woman-owned consulting firm based in Fairbanks, Alaska, providing research, facilitation, strategic planning, and administration services to clients throughout rural and urban Alaska. We believe the best solutions emerge when people are brought together with common goals, especially in a world that is always changing. We welcome candidates who thrive in a dynamic work environment where no two days are alike, and there is always something new to learn.
What We Offer
- Salary & Classification: $28.57 – $34.29 per hour ($51,997 – $62,408 annual based on 35 hrs/wk), Exempt
- FTE: 30-35 hours/week (0.75-0.875 FTE)*
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Paid Personal Leave, Holidays, and public service or education time
- Employer managed employee health insurance plan with 80% of premium paid by employer
- Employer managed 401k retirement plan
- Flexibility to set individual work schedule within the limitations of labor laws and project timelines
- Ability to work remotely for designated periods of time or work from home
* Information Insights practices a reduced work week schedule and 35 hours per week is considered full-time.
How to Apply
- Cover letter
- Three professional references with complete contact information
In your cover letter, describe how you meet the minimum qualifications listed in the job description and tell us what would make you a strong candidate for our small business.
The résumé and cover letter should be no more than two pages each. Submit application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Insights is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com