In-Office &/or Work from Home
Date Posted: April 20, 2022
Closing Date: Open until filled
Date Available: May 30, 2022
Location: Fairbanks, AK or remote work
Information Insights is seeking part-time Interns to join our team for the summer. The successful Intern brings curiosity and a growth orientation, strong verbal and written communication, and a desire to work on projects for clients across Alaska. This is a great position for a student looking to explore many types of work in a supportive environment while building a resume! We’re able to coordinate for university internship credit as well.
Who We Are
A woman-owned consulting firm based in Fairbanks, Alaska, Information Insights provides research, facilitation, strategic planning, and administrative services to clients throughout Alaska. We believe the best solutions emerge when people are brought together with common goals. We welcome candidates who thrive in a dynamic work environment where no two days are alike, and there is always something new to learn.
What We Offer
- Salary: $15 – $20 per hour, depending on experience
- FTE: 0.5 – 0.625 (20 – 25 hours per week)
- Period of Internship: May 30 – August 26, 2022; start and end dates negotiable
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Flexible work schedule within the limitations of labor laws and project timelines
- Ability to work remotely from in-state (Alaska) locations
How to Apply
- Cover letter
- Three professional references with complete contact information
In your cover letter, describe how you meet the minimum job qualifications listed and tell us what makes you a strong candidate for our small business. The résumé and cover letter should be no more than two pages each. Application materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Insights is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com